Monday, November 28, 2011

zzzzz....

Exhausted.  That word sums up Monday morning after a fun packed holiday weekend.  Maybe it's all the turkey I consumed that is making me so sluggish.  Maybe it's that the kids have off school again today.  Whatever the reason it's going to be slow paced today.

Only thing on the list today is to go see the new Muppets movie.  I think I might be more excited than the kids.  I can remember going to see a Muppet movie when I was a kid and loving it.

And I think Snickerdoodle will continue doing this for the rest of the day...


p.s. 
For anyone doing any cyber Monday shopping, I saw Amazon has Real Simple magazine for $12.00 for a year subscription.  Love that magazine and it has great stuff in it every month.  Check it out!

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I am so jealous! I cannot convince Chuck to go with me to see the Muppets:(. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete