Thursday, November 3, 2011

one project at a time...

Did you ever see the cool chalkboard labels very organized people use to label and identify everything?  I love them.  You see cool ideas all over the web and my thoughts were "I can do that".

So I ordered everything I needed.   And waited for the man who drives the brown truck to drop them off  {I wonder if he likes me as much as I like him?}.  When everything arrived I wasted no time getting started. 

First on the list, Snickerdoodles {our mini goldendoodle} treat jar...


I picked this cute jar up at Target.


I used my Cricut to cut out the label on chalkboard paper.  You could use or cut out any design that you love.


A chalkboard ink pen works great to write on the label.  The fun part about this is that is erases off and you can change it as often as you like. 

The possibilities to use this are endless... bins, drawers, folders, holiday decorations, food containers and on and on and on.  I think this may scare my family {smile}.

Happy Thursday !!



2 comments:

  1. I love your chalkboard crafts. I'm working on a few myself. Thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend!
    Love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.
    P.S. What kind of dog is snickerdoodle? He is the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete