Monday, November 21, 2011

who lives in a pineapple under the sea....

My youngest turned seven last week.  I don't know how he is seven already, he's suppose to be the baby!

The kid had one thing on his birthday list.  Fish.  Okay, I don't know about you but I've never had good luck with fish.  Many of goldfish won at local festivals over the years have made their way back to the sea via the toilet {Please tell me I'm not alone here}.

So we got him a 10 gallon tank a few Spongebob accessories, because who else would live with fish he told us {smile}.  Six fish were added to the little freshwater tank.  It's more than I was asking for.  These little things are work.

And I may not be doing a good job, two fish have returned to the sea already!



This gives me so much more respect for the people at the aquarium {smile}.

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment