Friday, November 11, 2011

oh Christmas tree...

I can't stop thinking about Christmas trees.  I love them.  I mentioned earlier this week that we put one up because of my {third}shoulder surgery.  I think know it's making me feel better {smile}.  We get a real tree the Friday after Thanksgiving, it's a tradition at our house.  We bundle up and go to a local tree farm and pick out the perfect one.

And every year I do this knowing for the next two weeks my sinuses are going to drive me crazy.  But once I make it over the two week hump I'll  fine.  I love self torture.  I mean I love the smell of fresh trees so I'm willing to use Kleenex for two weeks.

I love looking at how other people decorate their trees.  Lately I've been clicking through all the beautiful Christmas trees and decorations people have posted on Pinterest.  You could get lost for hours on that site.  Here are a couple I love...


I love how chubby this one is...
Pinned Image

I love the snow on this one... { should have thought of this before we got a dog}...

Pinned Image

Love the comfort feel of this one....
Pinned Image

Wow, can you imagine coming down the stairs to this one...

 Pinned Image

And finally, here is our first Christmas tree in our new house back in 2005.  This is one of my favorite pictures of my kids....



Hope this post helps you to get in the holiday spirit.  I know it helps me {smile}.

Happy Friday !!


1 comment:

  1. Chubby trees are my favorite! The Christmas tree I had my senior year of college was HUGE!!!! Good thing I was in college and there wasn't much furniture to rearrange! It wouldn't fit anywhere these days! Thanks for sharing! We are flirting with the idea of starting to decorate. Thanksgiving isn't here this year so the turkeys don't really need to stay out!!!!

    ReplyDelete