Friday, November 25, 2011

slow this train down...

This past week has been crazy. 

My baby turned seven {I don't even know where seven years went}. 

It rained five out of seven days.  Snickerdoodle was not digging the rain.  {Neither was I in case anyone was wondering}.

Thanksgiving was celebrated.  Even though I like to be thankful everyday, not just the one day on the calendar.

I slept in this morning.  There is nothing I need to stand in line for.  I think it's wonderful some people {not naming names...my crazy sister} enjoy Black Friday shopping.  But it's just not my thing.

The only thing we shopped for today was our Christmas tree.


Every year we wonder through acres of Christmas trees begging us to take them home.  This year a blue spruce won.  Well actually I won, I picked the tree.  According to my youngest son it wasn't fair.  So I think starting next year from now on one of the kids will pick a tree.  Wait, I didn't mean we'll get three trees as they seemed to understand it.  I meant each year they can take turns.  Now to get it in the house and decorated.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment