Wednesday, October 26, 2011

it's my birthday...

Today is my birthday.  I have always loved birthdays.  To me it's actually when I start my "new" year.  It's my start date for what I would like to accomplish over the next year.  And while I know many don't enjoy birthdays, I truly count it as a blessing.  A blessing that I got to spend another year with the ones I love.
{my family}

And this is a perfect way to start the day.  Pumpkin spice coffee in a Keith Urban mug {of course}.

And how could this not also start your day of perfect?

Oh, and did I mention Keith Urban and I have celebrate the same birthday?  That's right, my favorite artist of all times has the same birthday as me.  I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple weeks ago and shared that we had the same birthday.  He said he'd never met a fan with the same birthday and thought it was very cool {smile}.

Have a great day everyone.  And if you're lucky enough to live in a city that has one of the cool and delicious cupcake shops, stop and have a cupcake for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment