Thursday, October 6, 2011

it's about that time of year

This is the busiest time of year for our family.  We have several birthdays, football games, soccer games, school events and the holidays to get ready for.  I have to clean out all the shorts, pull out all the hats and gloves and figure out why the jeans I just bought my children three weeks ago don't fit them anymore. But ever since I had my two youngest children, one was born in November and the other in December I've started to think about the holidays in October.  Some people think I'm crazy... I like to think I'm organized.  The first thing I do is make a list with everyone's name on it that way as I pick little things up and things that are on sale I write it on their list.  Without this list I would never remember what I have already gotten. 
One of my favorite things this time of year are all the holiday magazines that start popping up at all the checkout aisles.  It's like they know I'm coming.  I love flipping through all the pages to see how people decorate or to see that really clever DIY project and think I can do that.  Well I happened upon this magazine online and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.  So check it out if you have a couple minutes there are some very cool ideas.  http://networkedblogs.com/o1GsZ
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-Fs08ocTDFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment