Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2:00 a.m

I'm sure it will play out as I write this blog that you'll quickly learn I am not a morning person.  But keeping with the checking off the list I am trying.  So, I set my alarm for 2:00 a.m. this morning.  It wasn't because I wanted to see what the world looked like at 2:00 a.m.,  it had to do with our newest addition to the family Snickerdoodle.  Snickerdoodle is a 12 week old mini goldendoodle.  We have wanted to add a dog to our family for a while.  And when I say "we" that includes my 3 children and myself, we are still working on my husband.  Although I did catch him talking doggie talk to Snickerdoodle last night (smile), so I think in secret he loves him as much as us.  Hopefully these 2:00 a.m. wake up calls won't last long because if they do I foresee stock in coffee going up.  It's a good thing he's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment