Thursday, October 27, 2011

crochet...

My daughter is involved in our local 4-H club.  It's a great program that teaches kids awesome life skills and costs very little to participate in {added bonus}.

This year she took year one crocheting.  It required her to make a scarf and a potholder, both of which earned her a blue ribbon at our local fair.  And although she did a great job, she's eleven and doesn't really want to spend all her free time crocheting. But while browsing the isles of a craft store I saw this beautiful ream of yarn and couldn't help but think of all the beautiful infinity scarves that are everywhere. 



 So I've asked her to try to make a infinity scarf for me. Even though she just started it, I love it already and can't wait for it to be done.  Here's a sneak peek of what she's done so far.


It could be her calling, although she tells me she doesn't hear it {smile}.

No comments:

Post a Comment