Monday, January 9, 2012

wonder what he's thinking...

Snickerdoodle has been an official member our family for three months now.  I can't believe how quickly he has stole our hearts.  He is the sweetest little dog ever.  I know, everyone thinks that about their dog, but really he is so sweet. 

I went to get another cup of coffee, decaf, but coffee none the less and returned to find him occupying my spot.  Sometimes I wish I knew what he was thinking. 

For example does he like all the Keith Urban I sing or does he prefer it when I sing Lady Antebellum?  Does he think that Peppermint Twist lotion smells as good as I do? {I'm thinking yes, he always tries to lick my hands after I use it}  And does he really like watching cupcake wars like my daughter and I do?  The list could go on and on.

The one thing I do hope he thinks is that he loves us as much as we love him {smile}.

















Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment