Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year...

2012.  Whew, we made it through 2011.  Overall looking back, it was a good year.  Really the worse part of it was having three shoulder surgeries.  All the other little things were nothing in comparison.
So, I'm hoping my shoulder will be getting back it's strength and continues moving in the right direction.

The school bus came this morning to pick up the kids.  I can't believe that their Christmas break is over already!  I miss them {sad face}. 

I had to drive my daughter to school to drop her and the french horn off.  We had to wait to pull out of the driveway until the Amish ladies made it passed.



















Funny how often we don't photograph things in our everyday lives.  This year I'm going to try to capture the everyday things in my life.  You know the stuff that really makes it great!

So here's to photographing my everyday life with my new shiny camera {Nikon D7000}.  Off to enjoy breakfast.  Did I mention I miss my children?

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment