Wednesday, February 8, 2012

under attack...

I had the dog outside and the sky was taken over by birds.  So I did what any normal girl would do... ran in the house and got the camera.  That's normal, right?

All of the birds flying in such a large group made a very eery noise.  And it's always pretty quiet where I live, but even more so because a little snow is suppose to be coming today.  Anyway, back to these birds, there must have been thousands of them.  No exaggeration I tell you.  And remember my post back a couple days where I wanted to start to learn the birds around where I live.  Well you couldn't see anything with them flying by.  I wonder how fast they were going and how many there actually were?  I know, I need to find something for me free time.  I must say, it was pretty cool to watch.




















Thankfully they didn't fly over me {if you know what I'm talking about!}.

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment