Wednesday, December 7, 2011

reindeer please...

Monday I showed you a couple of boxes I was planning to use for a project.  Remember?


Well it's finally finished it.  Ready?!


I made a cardboard Rudolph for each of my boys.  My husband used to hunt before we had kids.  The boys are starting to show some interest but they aren't old enough yet.  So I thought I would make each of them their own deer head display for their rooms. 


This project was free.  I used some cardboard from boxes or if you don't have any you could buy some flat pieces of cardboard.  I think they sell them at office supply stores.  I'll post the link for the directions.  If I'm out and see a decent priced wreath like the one they used in the design I'm going to add that also.

Hope you think he's as cute as I do!


Happy Wednesday!!

4 comments:

  1. Very creative and love the fireplace!
    www.compulsivefoodie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute, love it! I just became a follower, stop by my blog and say hi. www.magazineyourhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That is so cute. I am your newest follower,hope you follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! (I think it would be fun to make all seven of Santa's reindeer.) I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete