Saturday, March 23, 2013

What? It's March?

Well according to my blog it says August was my last post.  That can't be right!  Where on earth does time go?  I used to think that summer was a busy time.  Then fall began to trump that.  But I've decided that with three kids all involved in different things that all year is a busy time.  To tell you the truth we wouldn't change a thing.

Here's a peek of what's been keeping us so busy.


 I have been doing a lot of running.  At least what I consider a lot.  My normal route now is 6 miles.  I ran cross country back in high school and can remember wanting to cry when coach said we were running the 5.4 mile loop. {Ha}   Now I love running my 6 mile loop.

I thought my husband should join in on the fun.  So for Christmas he got his very first pair of Asics.  While he has his own little mile loop, I keep reminding him that's a mile more than he was doing.  I'm proud of him.  And my daughter is getting her first pair in her Easter basket to try to prep her to join the junior high cross county team.



Needless to say,  I'm an outdoors runner and it has been so blasted cold I haven't ran in the last 8 weeks.  But starting next week I will be pounding the pavement again.


Spring made it's official arrival this week.  You wouldn't know it by the weather, but according to the calendar it is officially here.  I will say it has been making some beautiful sunrises.


I hope to be posting a little more frequently.  I've had a change in hours at work.  It's been a huge change for me and my family.  But I'll continue to pray that this is exactly where we are all suppose to be.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment