Tuesday, April 24, 2012

poor little Snickerdoodle...

It amazes me how quickly a pet becomes a member of the family you never knew you were missing until you have them.  Our little Snickerdoodle has completely filled our hearts.  He is so loving, mischievous and gives the best greetings ever when we get home.  He has chewed so many Webkinz that I've lost count and flip flops seem to be his shoe of choice.

But our poor little guy hasn't been feeling the best over the last month.  Today for the third time in a month he has dislocated his patella.  Ironic that I'm a X-ray tech and see this often in people,  but I never thought I'd have to deal with it in our puppy.  So soon we'll have to make a decision on what we want to do with his knee.  Several thousand of dollars for a knee surgery isn't exactly what I had in mind.  I hope Dave Ramsey understands if we have to change our plan a little bit.


















I just pray that we get this poor little guy back to feeling better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, poor little fella:(.
    I'm so sorry, I'll say a prayer for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so tough. I hope you find a solution. What a sweet little guy he is!

    ReplyDelete