Wednesday, October 5, 2011

twinkle, twinkle little star..

Snickerdoodle had another 2:00 a.m. calling.  So I shuffled through the dark to try not to wake the rest of the house up to take him out.  Oh my, am I glad did.  When we got outside the brisk fall air sure did wake me up quickly.  When I stepped outside it was like I was stepping into a planetarium.  The entire night sky was filled with every star possible.  It was the most amazing site.  I just stood there are stared like I had never seen a star before (which I have, one of the benefits of living in the country).  I wish I knew the names of all of them.  So I guess I'll have to add learn constellations to my list.  So I challenge you in the next week to go out in the dark and just sit and look up.  Believe me you won't regret it.  Until then I'll still be humming "twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are......"

No comments:

Post a Comment